Friday, May 10, 2013

We have a 'Sew, Mama, Sew' winner!



Congratulations Dreaming Monet!! You were selected by the random generator and are officially the winner of the cute little blue clay pot. I'm really looking forward to getting it shipped out to you, I hope you love it!





If you didn't win, don't worry! I'll be showing you how to make it yourself very soon. If you just can't live without one and don't want to make it yourself, let's talk! I would certainly consider selling you one. Here it is, in case you missed it.



Thanks so much to EVERYONE that stopped by and took the time to enter. I so enjoyed your stories about your favorite flowers and and could hardly stand all the compliments on the pot. I say it all the time, but I really mean it - this community is amazing! I'm so happy to be part of it.

Another hearty thanks to Sew, Mama, Sew for organizing the give-away!

Sew, Mama, Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment