Thursday, April 11, 2013

Master List of Sculptures/Polymer Clay

Polymer is a medium I've worked with for a few years now. I like it a lot, but don't churn out nearly as many projects due to the time investment of each one. When I do work with it - I usually mean it and come up with some pieces I'm quite proud of.


Bronwyn, complete
Frankenstein, Complete
Groovy Scooby, Complete
Madelyn, complete
Morticia Addams, complete
Spring Egg, complete

3 comments:

  1. What great projects. Morticia is so perfect. I like how you did Scooby Do. What a great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sculptures are my favorite work. (Yes, I'm stalking your blog instead of getting my work done)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! stalk away, that's what it is here for! :) I really like the sculptures too. They take SO LONG it is hard to get into and stay focused. I have one that is about half done, hopefully I'll get back to her soon - talk about something completely different! :)

      Delete