Monday, May 6, 2013

Give-a-way @ Sew, Mama, Sew.

I'm IN! This will be my first time partcipating in a give-a-way and it seems like so much fun! I want to give something I've made and don't have a lot of fiber projects to offer right now. I'm going with my second passion, polymer clay! You're entering to win this cute little pot handmade, by me! I'm even going to send you the matching flowers!


How to enter?

It's so simple - just leave me a comment and make sure you're contactable so I can reach you if you're randomly selected! That's it!

If you'd like - you can tell me about your favorite flower. The one you see here is mine. We've always called it a "snowball bush". My grandmother had mutant one at the end of her driveway. She would give pieces of the bush to anyone that showed interest. I wouldn't be surprised if there are Mema's bush babies all over North Carolina!

Want a bonus entry? 

Follow me! Leave me a second comment to let me know you already do or have added me to your favorite blog reader. If you like the pot and dont win - I'll be showing you how to make it yourself in the next month or two! That's worth coming back for right?


I'm so looking forward to meeting new people and showing some love to the existing readers. It's a beautiful community, I'm glad to be part of it!

Sew, Mama, Sew

*fine print: Enter until May 10 @ 8pm EST. I will email you within 24 hours to notify you of the win. If I don't hear from you in 48 hours, I will choose a second winner. The item will be shipped out within three buisness days of receiving your shipping information. I WILL ship internationally!




Congratulations Dreaming Monet!!

72 comments:

  1. My favorite flower is the black eyed susan. They remind me of awesome summer times and endless days. That's a beautiful pot!
    feathermar(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peony flowers. They smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! I live in Durham! Anyway, I too love peonies! Oh! And Iris!

    pupton58 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pot is amazing! It is hard to pick a favorite flower, but right now, I would say hostas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the little pot and I think it would be beautiful holding my favorite flowers -- daisies. It's kind of like saying vanilla is your favorite ice cream.....but what can I say I just love daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite flower is lavender! I love this pot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this pot! Beautiful. My favourite flower is a magnolia.
    mcintoshsusan at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I love it, it looks like a dragons egg from Song of Ice and Fire!!!! Neato! My favorite flower is a tie between sun flowers and orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tulips are my favorite. And ohmygoodness, that pot is beautiful!!!
    peachstateme at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love little things like these! My favorite flowers are lilies...any and every kind!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite flower is the Forget-me-Knots - I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Thanks for the chance. I love daisies. I think it is all the petals, just so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great giveaway!
    I love sweet peas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love peonies! They smell great and are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following on Facebook under Needle d

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Susan! LOVE this pot and the hydrangea (snowball flower) is the perfect flower for it. My personal favorite flower? Well, it would be anything with a scent, lilac, lavender, hibiscus, jasmine, plumeria :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite flower is the daisy. Also, anything in the flower beds that live is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite flower is the daisy. And my favorite color is blue. That pot would look wonderful full of Daisies.

    melsdaisypatch at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following on Bloglovin as Melissa Graham

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can't beat a beautiful Rose! Great looking pot! Can't wait to see it up close;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh Susan, that pot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pot is really sweet. My favourite flowers are tulips, especially in deep purple.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That little pot is so beautiful! I love the colours! (And the hydrangeas are gorgeous too! They don't grow well where I live, but I really love them!)

    I'm not sure what my favourite flower is... probably either irises or tiger lily, which my parents grew in my backyard when I was a kid. I used to get in trouble all the time for getting the dark orange/red pollen from the tigerlilies on my clothes - I imagine it was pretty hard to get out in the wash :D

    (clumsy.chord(at)gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like violets and old fashioned roses- the ones with the fragrance that makes your head spin!
    brooke at richardchurch dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. your pot is lovely.
    my favorite flowers are daisys and lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the scent of lilacs and the beauty of lily of the valley. The pot is beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love tulips. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. fav flower: grape hyacinth. really love the pot! unique & pretty! would love to know how to make it... thanks for the giveaway! bulwinkle44@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello from Minnesota! My favorites are sweet peas because my earliest flower memories are of them growing in our garden when I was really little.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Irises have always been my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How in the world did you know that I needed a flower arrangement on my coffee table? And of all the colors, you chose blue, which seems to be my favorite. I like the pot and I like the blue flowers. It is so nice to have something handmade sent to you. Thank you for the chance to win. I really really need a new flower arrangement.

    Sandi Timmons
    sandit1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a pretty vase! :) My absolute favorite flowers are peonys.

    vandango33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm following!

    vandango33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely. My favorite flower is morning glories!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pink roses. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love yellow roses. They just make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a bit south of you --still in NC. Today we bought 3 more hydrangea bushes but these are lace caps instead of the snow balls. Hydrangeas are one of my favorites and I love to paint them with watercolors. Also love Dutch iris.

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow that pot is gorgeous! I love indian paintbrushes! The field by our house is covered in them right now.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh wow = my fingers are crossed - this is beautiful!!! Trees? Lilac trees for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely giveaway,thank you for the chance to win it.Love the blue colors,my favorite and flower is rose and tulips love my daughter.Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I adore happy poppies, friendly daisies, gorgeous roses and intoxicating gardenias.
    I would love to win this!!

    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love pansies, ranunculus, orchids, daisies, bridal wreath, lilac, bleeding hearts....

    I come from a line of gardeners! I'm trying to learn how to garden in the desert (my family is from the midwest so this is new to me).

    I love this little pot - it reminds me of hydrangeas.

    Thanks so much for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. just became a facebook fan. contact me for my real name!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am a follower through google + and I love your pot! I did Polymer for awhile and decided to sew. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love roses and I may have met your Mema ! A lady one day handed me a branch and told me to put it under a rock and it would grow I was in Knotts Island camping!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really love Hyacinths! Thanks for the chance, your pot is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your pot is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. my fave flowers are daisies :)

    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  50. That vase is so beautiful. thanks for the chance to win it. I love happy flowers, my favourite of which are geraniums.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am following you via Bloglovin and Google Plus!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love Peony bushes! atabanana29(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you on Bloglovin! atabanana29(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. My favorites are orchids.

    tau(underscore)be(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. i have always loved lilacs. They smell so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  56. My favorite flowers are tulips in all their glorious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love morning glories. They were everywhere when i was little.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lovely giveaway! My favorite flower is the camelia:) Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love lilac's, mock orange, iris and all flowers. The pot you made is beautiful. Thank you for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I looks like a mermaids tail! Beautiful!!! I have a couple of favorite flowers, one is sweet peas (they smell divine!), another is bright peachy orange tulips and my favorite rose is the yellow ones with orange edges.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh I have so many favourites, but I'll choose just one - forget-me-nots

    Thank you for the chance to win

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favorite flowers are peonies...especially where there is a field of these bushes - they are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a gorgeous pot! My fave flowers are peonies and lilies <3 erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete