I’m a nerdy girl to the core, a bit socially
awkward, and always off the beaten path. Most of my time is spent with
my daughter, two dogs, and bestest buddy. I do get a little “me” free
time here and there which I try to fill with making
things or writing about them. When I’m not moming, making, writing, or working, I might be found playing video games or
watching all kinds of “bad” TV/movies. I HEART B-roll horror flicks, 80s
cult classics, old TV series, and DiscoveryID.
I can be found at retro movie screenings at our local theater, arts and
crafts stores, target (yeah, we go that much), and any shoe store that
carries big foot sizes! You’ll almost never find me in the kitchen,
working on the lawn, or doing medium/high-adrenaline
activities. I’m a real laid back chick. It’s hard to offend me and
equally as hard to get me to trade my quirky tshirt and jeans for a
dress.
![]() |
| Luigi |
So what is a Suedre anyway? My brother and I thought it would be funny to call my mom her Spanish name – Madre. Since she is also the queen of nicknames, it didn’t take long for her respond with my made up Spanish name – Suedre (pronounced Sue-Dray). It’s pretty nice to have a made up word as a moniker, I only share it with a very others.


You and I are opposites! LOL! Well, almost, I love scary stuff... We have that in common! Otherwise, I'm big into cooking, totally high stress, I get emotional easily, and I rarely wear t-shirts. (My poor hubby He he.) No matter - I love your blog! Funny, creative, and cute!
ReplyDeleteHey - if we were all the same it would be a pretty boring community right? I love people who cook, I'd starve without you all! Thank so much for the kind comments, you made my day indeed!
Delete