Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood Placemats Index

The Little Red Riding Hood placements will take several posts to show them to completion. This page is an index of all the posts related to the place mats to make the posts easier to find if you'd like to see the mats coming together.

The first post is all about getting started with paper piecing. Also includes some great advice from commenters and a link to the pattern artist's etsy shop.

Little Red Riding Hood Placemats: Getting Started








Post two - Red is finished! I've started on the wolf placement and went CRAZY with some free motion quilting. See it here:

Little Red Riding Hood Placements: Red is done!







Post three - The wolf mat is finished (save the binding) and I have a little melt down making the house. Hey - it happens.

Red Riding Hood Placemats - The Wonder Wolf and Evil House







Post four - I have a new FMQ foot and have lots to say about it. I also show off the house's quilting job.

Red Riding Hood Place Mats: The New Quilting Foot











Post five- They are DONE!  Lots of love to the pattern designer and a peek at my dining room table.

Red Riding Hood Placemats, Complete!




2 comments:

  1. Hello Susan,
    Thanks a lot for having let me know. Your place mats are soooo cute! And I like the way you have put a piece of forest in each mat, it's like looking through a window! Thanks again and take care!
    Cyrille

    ReplyDelete