Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Profile Picture DRAMA!

The profile picture I've been using is 2 years and 30 pounds ago. I want to make sure this blog tells my story in the most honest way possible, so I thought it time to take a new photo.

There are a few problems. I cant do outside pictures. My eyes are super sensitive to the sunlight and all outside pictures are big giant sunglasses or Squinty mcSuedre. Which means, no natural light for me! I didnt want to make a big to-do about it by dragging out camera equipment and lights, a candid Windows phone pic was really all I needed and exactly what I wanted. It started off as I expected. Sitting right by myself in my studio I was an awkward mess, scared to death of the evil camera as I've been my whole life. I got frustrated - decided to act silly and ended up with some pictures that made me laugh out loud when I looked back at them. I couldn't not share them with you!

It's all hand!
A head with no body 
I just did something really evil!
Heeeeeerrree's Suedre!
No, nothing is funny.
Really, not funny.
Getting verrrry sleepy
It's a fly!
Winner!!

So, what do you think? Did I pick the right one? Do you have photo anxiety when it comes to taking pictures of yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture--perfect! I hate taking pictures of myself with an iPhone. The other photos are a fun mix. At least you can laugh at yourself about it!

    I have a photo that I use almost all the time for profiles. I like it because I looked natural and it looked like me. It was taken by my grandson when he was four. He's turning 13 next month! I look a lot different now...gray hair, wrinkles, etc. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is lovely - and I suspect you're just as beautiful now, gray hair, wrinkles and all!

    ReplyDelete